We’ve got studies, shadowing, musicals games, YOU NAAAAME IT! Oh that’s dead already? Awkward…
- Breaking down the science of dancing continues. Studies show that hips and leg movements can determine “dance attractiveness,” which can also determine relationship and friendship success.
- The New York Times recently shadowed New York City Ballet corps dancer Claire Kretzschmar for a day in the life of a ballerina preparing for performance.
- From Misty Copeland, to luxe activewear brands to barre fit, the world has spoken–ballerina bodies are in.
- Dance News by proxy: The Devil Wears Prada is coming to Broadway. I can’t wait to see what that choreo looks like.
- The power to decide the fate of the ALDC is at your fingertips. Channel your inner Abby Lee with the new Dance Moms video game. It’s $2.99 though, so if you’re a free app hoarder, like me, consider yourself warned.
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments below!